Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First day of school 07-08


Ok - I had a really hard time this day... maybe this year will be easier. I can remember spending breakfast with my friends at Crackers - and crying most of the day. Shelby is gone - all day - for the first time. It never really hit me with the other kids just how long a school day really was. Now, its June, and boy, do I wish school was in! LOL! Just kidding - I am really enjoying being with the kids just that little bit more - and watching them change and grow and become such independent PEOPLE - who ever thought they would actually become people?? :)
G - my man - always trustworthy and mostly responsible... Emmy - you're a fish! Nater - my Marine; My protector. Shelby - Gym-nasty! You're becoming quite the little gymnast, with the additude to match! ;) Lucky you're so dang cute, you almost get away with it. I love you guys. You make me prouder every day.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a nice thing to say for each kid. Do you think I willl be crying when my twins start all day school. I can tell you that as of today... I can't get them to kindergarted fast enough.

Heidi said...

Glad you're blogging.. Between my need to keep popping out the kids (we'll never know where that comes from!?!) and you being so busy with WORK (yuck) it's been hard to keep up! :(

prashant said...

love your post
data entry work from home