I guess since I've been working, there's alot to catch up on. I love spying on my friends' blogs to see what is going on in everyone's lives - and what their kids are up to. I feel somewhat disconnected since I am not at home all day anymore, and most of my friends still are. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I love more the independence :) and security it has brought our family. The sense of accomplishment we feel everytime one of our hideous "cards" are paid off and cut up is SO awesome! So, we are blessed. I have a great "boss" and friend - and my kids are learning more the value of money and it is all worth it. But, to catch us up... I guess it will take a few posts to share some of my fave pics from the past year :) so bear with me.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment